Saturday, July 11, 2009

hello everyone

I have so many friends blogging and they seem to be having a lot of fun doing so, so I thought I would give it a shot.

I am 25 (26) in September and am in a VERY committed relationship with my boyfriend, Mike. I very much like to be spanked and we have been experimenting further into other various sensual acts which I am sure I will be expounding on in later posts as I relate our "adventures".

I won't be giving out too much personal info about either of us . I couldn't care less who knows that I like to be spanked. While I would try to avoid wearing a bikini to the beach with a red ass, I can discuss it with friends without cringing or blushing. However, I plan on being a teacher and with that aspiration, I have to realize that there can never be a photo, video, or even a post mentioning my last name or too much info associated with any spanking forum or site because for some fucked up reason teachers are not allowed to have a private life that is not "acceptable" to the otherwise "tolerant" morality squads.

It turns my stomach that that is the case, but it is what it is and if i dont want a career ruined before it starts, I have to always be aware of that.

This being said, I hope people come to like this blog. I suppose if it brings a smile or laugh to just a few, it will be worth it.

Have a good weekend everyone, and to the girls, BE BAD. It's a hell of a lot more fun.

amber

2 comments:

  1. lol.. have fun blogging... your good at teaching.. smiles =) cant wait for more lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber needs load of spanking Mike please see to it ASAP you know who said this lol

    ReplyDelete